Rebar Racks by Storage Concepts
Consult a Storage Concepts Specialist about your Rebar Rack needs
To Purchase Rebar Racks, Call us today at 800-255-0702
Types of Rebar Racks
When you need to store Rebar – Storage Concepts Rebar Racks are available in a variety of configurations for different Storage and Handling needs, including:
Cantilever Rebar Racks (Lift Truck Loaded).
- Ideal for storing heavy rebar, in full or partial units; broken or unbroken bundles; with moderate to heavy throughput.
Cantilever Rebar Racks (Hand Loaded).
- Ideal for storing lighter rebar, in smaller quantities, when piece picking a few items at a time.
Cantilever Rebar Racks with Trays
- Ideal for storing rebar, when a variety of lengths are all stored together in one load.
A-Frame Rebar Racks
- Ideal for storing lighter weight rebar, standing-up. A-Frame Rebar Racks save floor space, using just 5 foot aisles. No equipment is needed, no climbing is necessary, all storing and retrieving is done from floor level.
Pigeon Hole Rebar Racks
- Ideal for storing lighter weight rebar when the material needs to be stored laying down.
Portable Stacking Rebar Racks
- Ideal for storing relatively short rebar, when the material needs to be stored and moved around, to multiple locations within or outside of your building.
Mini Module Rebar Racks
- Ideal for storing rebar, when easy relocation of your storage area is important.
Crane Handling Rebar Racks
- Ideal for lifting, moving, and storing rebar with an overhead crane.
Consult a Storage Concepts Specialist to determine
which Rebar Rack is best for You
Rebar Racks from Storage Concepts make a great investment
When you need to store rebar, Storage Concepts Rebar Racks save time, save space, lower your labor costs, reduce product damage, speed order picking, improve safety, inventory control, and customer service. Here’s how:
Rebar Racks Reduce Labor Cost
- Rebar Racks eliminate the stacking of one load directly on top of another, called “block stacking”. Storage Concepts Rebar Racks give you immediate access to every load.
- Rebar Racks eliminate double handling. Your workers can load, unload and piece pick from every load in our Rebar Racks, without having to move another load out of their way.
Rebar Racks Save Space Costs
- Rebar Racks save space. Storage Concepts Rebar Racks allow you to store broken bundles of rebar, one above the other, as high as your building allows. Without Rebar Racks broken bundles can’t be stacked, taking up expensive floor space.
- In addition to the savings of the space cost itself, which Rebar Racks afford, using less space means your equipment and personal travel shorter distances to store, retrieve, and order pick your rebar. This saves time and labor costs, as well as maintenance and replacement costs for carts, lift trucksand other equipment.
Rebar Racks Improve Inventory Control
- Rebar Racks help create a well organized storage system with clearly defined aisles, and designated, labeled locations for each SKU.
- With Storage Concepts Rebar Racks, better organization makes keeping track of your inventory easier and faster. That saves time, labor costs, and reduces stock-outs.
Rebar Racks Permit Faster Order Picking
- With Rebar racks, knowing where to quickly find each item, speeds order picking, saving more time and labor costs.
- Studies have shown that as much as 80% of an order picker’s time is spent searching for the item he needs, and 20% actually picking it. Rebar Racks reduce wasted time.
Rebar Racks Improve Safety
- Rebar Racks create clear aisles, reduce clutter, and eliminate the need for climbing on loads. All adding up to a safer environment.
- Storage Concepts Rebar Racks also eliminate block stacked loads, which if mis-aligned, create unstable and dangerous stacks.
Rebar Racks Reduce Product Damage
- Storage Concepts indoor Rebar Racks get your inventory up off the floor and protect it from impact, water damage and excessive handling.
- Storage Concepts Covered Outdoor Rebar Racks protect from mud, rain, sun, snow and ice, and can help reduce pilferage.
Rebar Racks Facilitate Better Customer Service
- Rebar Racks help you achieve fewer stock-outs, better inventory control, faster order picking, fewer mistakes, and a product kept in better condition. That adds up to more satisfied customers and repeat business.
- A well organized warehouse or yard with Rebar racks, enhances your company’s image, attracting more customers.
Storage Concepts Rebar Racks are a Great Investment
- Storage Concepts Rebar Racks are modular, and can be readjusted, reconfigured, or relocated to meet future storage needs.
- Storage Concepts Rebar Racks require no maintenance, can be resold if necessary, and with just a small degree of care, should last a lifetime.
To Buy Storage Concepts Rebar Racks, or for design assistance,
pricing, and availability, please contact us today
FOB Points Nationwide
Serving the nation for over 30 years
For additional information on Storage Concepts Rebar Racks and other lumber storage systems
please click on the “Guides” tab or contact us today.